Monday, September 25, 2006

That's What Friends Are For

I dedicate the below verse to my friends out there.. I want to thank you for all your support when I was so down and broken.. Thanks for the heart-warming calls, thanks for the supportive words, thanks for the daily sms concerns, thanks for being with me physically, and thanks for the prayers.. You know who you are..
And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For/In good times and/in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

And then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my hearts
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For/In good times and/in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

I am grateful to have you as my friend..

4 comments:

Inoue Naoki said...

Hi...how have you been? Its been quite some time since last hear from you. Perhaps bcos you are busy and same goes for me. Through your blog, you sound like you are going thru some bad patch..but I do know that you have a strong character and hope everything will go fine and smooth for you.
You do take good care of yourself. Catch up when you are free.. =)

Mona said...

yoz Lionel! Nice to hear from you. How have you been? Yah going through very bad patch now.. But still surviving.. Thankfully..

So what are you up to now?

Inoue Naoki said...

Hey...guess its kindda easier to talk to you here rather than MSN..haha...
Come on..I know tt given for your character you definitely will survive..Hmmm..."So what are you up to now?" sounds as if I belong to those 无事不登三堡殿 kindda people around you. Haizzz.....so "disappointed"...haha...save your explanation..haha..
For your wish to know :P , I'm busying ard with my work..flying here and there trying to grab my daily 3 meals..haha..
I believe lotsa friends of urs definitely will be there for u..anyway..if u dont "despise" me..I would be glad to be the Uncle Agony..since I been always the one that people look for..hahaha.. Take care..and rest well... ;)

Mona said...

Your chinese is very cheem.. what's 无事不登三堡殿? *ops! I guess my Shanghai study trip didn't help at all :p

Well, I was in a very bad shape for the past 2weeks. Now aint feeling better either, but I'm pulling myself together..

I seldom see you online in MSN and I lost your number too.. drop me a call k -92229972