Saturday, November 10, 2007

Updates

Finally, I have time to sit down in front of my PC and write something at my blog.

Life has been roller coaster..

First of all, I had achieved my goal this year -MILLION DOLLAR CLUB! Yay! All praise to God! :) All in all, I have achieved three awards -RISING STAR, SHINING STAR and MILLION DOLLAR CLUB :)

Secondly, I'm getting married next year (5th July 2008).. The date came upon us during one of church sermon. 5 is the number of grace in Bible, while 7 is the number of rest in Bible, and next year 5th July falls on Saturday! Coincidence? NO! It's all planned by God!

Still after that, we didn't take any action. We went to one of bridal shop, and they told us that it's too late to plan for 2008 wedding, as planning takes one year in advance -and most of the hotels have been fully booked. So we decided to push it 2009.

However, two weeks ago, my hubby-to-be, Manfred, proposed to me and asked me if I were ready to marry him. I said 'Yes' and he straightaway informed his parents about his intentions. The next day I checked few hotels, and to my surprise, they are still available for bookings on 5th July 2008! AMEN!

Within a week, we have settled all of our planning! Hotel booked, guest list drafted, bridal settled, photography/videography booked, engagement ring bought, wedding band planned. AMEN! Everything has gone smoothly and all praise to God.

Next is to engage pastor's and Justice of Peace for solemnization.

Praise God for His plan :)

1 comments:

Wien said...

Wahh... Long time haven't heard from you and for once I looked at your blog then I see this??? hahahaa finally... congrats to both of you ^^

this is the best news I've heard all day hahahaha...

Cheers,