Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Holiday

Bro is in town for 6days. It's Holiday for me! Yay! You bet how buy I will be holidaying with my bro in Singapore, going through one department store to another department stores. hahaha.. SHOPPING TIME!

Miss my bro a lot. Yet after a year of not seeing each other and lack of communication, much or less we have become someone who were once close to each other. It's pretty saddening for me and for him though. I hope that we can cultivate back our lovely relationship that we used to have during this 3weeks of holiday period.

Anyway, La Senza is having it's 50% sale now. Today I bought $400 worth of bra-s, PJ-s and lingerie-s, but ended up just paying $170 for them. GOOD BARGAIN! Thank you God! AMEN!

NO pictures for them though -It's PRIVATE :p

My shopping saga to be continued...

0 comments: