Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 25th Birthday

It's my turn for 'silent' birthday this year.. After so many celebrations -Christmas, New Year, CNY -I just want to tone down a bit and spend some quiet time for myself this year.. Well maybe this how it goes as you grow older.. you become wiser and chirp less :p

Anyway, I started the day with a rich foie gras lunch at Equinox, Swissotel with my colleague.. I believe I had cleaned at least 5 plates of them.. It was so yummy :p hehehhe..




Spent the whole afternoon with my dear at Tanjong Beach, Sentosa.. Somehow it's a routine visit for me every year on my birthday.. Unlike Siloso, Tanjogn beach is quiet and clean -perfect for relaxing, quiet time or spending quality time with your loved ones (just exactly what I had)


Of course coupled with good beers or martinis :p




Dinner was fresh sashimi with wagyu beef at Zen's Japanese, UE Square..




And, most important:


MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

0 comments: