Friday, May 05, 2006

My First Job

It's been ages since my last post! Guess I was too tied up adjusting with my working life that I didnt have any time to visit my blog.

Well, I see there's quite a misunderstanding here due to my prev posts. I'm not working for LVMH- wasn't really interested in the position being offered. I'm now employed under Luxasia -a Singapore company dealing in perfumeries, skincare and cosmetics. My position title is inventory exec -basically purchasing line. I'm handling 10brands now -YSL, Stella, Zegna, Acqua Di Parma, Decleor, Carita, By Terry etc.

This is my 3rd month in the job and still coping. Heavy workload and many late nights. The earliest I've knocked off was actually 7pm! The past 3weeks been real bad, knocking off like 9pm on average. Well ..... -_-'

2months in the company and I decided to take a break for a spa getaway in Krabi. Yes it's really that stressful and tiring. Lotsa paperworks, admins, files to updates and stuff to follow-up. Well it's a FMCG industry and yes it's moving damn fast!

0 comments: