I was back in Jkt for the last 5days to celebrate my dad's birthday. The birthday celebration was simple, only with one small tiramisu cake and gifts by me, Tommy and Anton. I wonder what my bro's getting for my dad this year *wink ;p Unlike others, we didn't have birthday dinner, instead we had birthday lunch at Padang Restaurant. It's unusual though, as we always celebrate it at Gandy's every year with him having his ostrich steak. I guess this year was special after all ;)
The trip back was pretty much hectic as it was short and there were so many social visits to make. However, it was well spent! Thanks Tom for your companion and assistance on my 5days trip :) Also, thanks Anton for the premier grade apples freshly delivered from Shan Dong. The apples were SUPERB! Too bad bro, you didn't manage to taste them! It's your loss! :p
Anyway, Happy Birthday Daddy :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment