Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Moi

I'm officially 23 today!

My day began with mee-sua cooked by dear! It has been 6yrs since the last time I had mee-sua for my birthday. I am so touched! Thanks dear!

Today was just a normal working day for me, but I wrapped up early for special dinner at home-a three course dinner homemade dinner by dear.

Starters were fresh green salads and prawn bisque soup. Main was seafood course -fish, scallops and king prawn. And the best was the dessert -a homebaked birthday cake!















Seafood mains















My first homebaked birthday cake!















See the M-O-N-A letters there?


A friend asked me if I had got anything that I want for my birthday. This made me ponder for awhile and a thought crossed my mind -what is it that I really want and what is it that I have already had..

I look at what I have now:
-loving and understanding partner who shares same values, passion and love with me
-supportive and caring family who are always there for me
-wonderful and great friends
-perfect and rewarding career
-fun, jovial and caring colleagues
-good, kind and wonderful Father

Then it dawned to me how truly blessed I am -and that I already have what I want.

I just want you all to know how thankful I am for your birthday wishes, and how grateful I am to have you wonderful people around me.

THANK YOU! :D

0 comments: