Saturday, January 13, 2007

My First District Kick-Off (1)

This year District Kick-Off is a 3D2N meeting over the weekend in Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort.

First day itineraries were of team-bonding activities like bowling games. We had great fun bowling -and I have to admit that I sucked at bowling. My score was like 0, 0, 7 0, 0, 9, 0, 0, 1.. Total was 50! I wonder what's with the 2 zeros before I can hit some pins! -_-'














Team 1 -Maylin, Max, May, Me, Lye Soon and Peter















Team 2 -Charles, Lilian, Cherine, Ronald and Ivy















Team 3 -Keng Hoon, Michael, Charles, Vincent and Ching Kee















Team 4 -Esther, May, Augustine, Pauline and Fanny














Ronald, Me, Vincent and Cann














SP-IvyNEo Angels


All the bowlings and phototakings made us real hungry and we proceeded to our next programme in our itinerary -seafood dinner! Fresh sweet steam prawns, fresh steam fishes, black pepper and basil crabs, mussels, fried calamari, sweet raw cockles etc.. *slurppp















SP-PeterHSLim District















SP-RonaldKoh District














SP-MayLim District

0 comments: