Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Farewell My PDA

Today I lost my PDA in Vivo City, along with it -my NEW miniSD card, NEW EZLink and Indo SIMcard. It's my first phone I bought with my hard-earned money *sobs

Well I am to be blamed as it was my own carelessness that caused the loss of the phone. I left it inside the toilet carelessly, walked out and realized it only 5-10mins later. When I went back, it has *gasp* disappeared!

I went to the cleaner, info counter and even asked the crowds -but to no avail. I called in countless times -from 7pm to 10pm -yet it wasn't connected. Either the fella doesn't know how to operate the phone, or she/he didn't hear the ringtone; but surely he/she didn't know how to off the phone..

By 10pm I decided to call M1 to suspend my line. I felt very down and decided to treat myself to nice apple cheesecake dessert at Secret Recipe. Thanks to Manfred and Ronald for being there for me, despite being so tired.

Anyway, I'm done with brooding over the loss. I figured out that it has served its purpose and yes, it's time for change -new phone!

Goodbye my PDA.. 10mths are neither long nor short, but you've been really helpful..

So, any suggestions on good phone/PDA?

0 comments: