It was exciting meeting up with school friends and catching up after such a long period of time. I can't help but noticing how grown up we are now or how young we were back then.
Sally -my goodest friend and bestest sister. Known her since primary 5 and we spent our entire junior high school year together. Even after being separated for miles, we are still so connected to each other. People change and grow. It ain't easy to embrace the change. But one thing that never changes is our friendship :)
Wien -my brother for 10 yrs and ongoing.. ! Known him since junior high school year 2 through ICQ! haha.. Who would guess that we would be so close ever! We finally met each other after 1-2yrs of virtual communication. One fine joker I would say, and really fun guy to hang out with. Really excited to catch up with him last year in Shanghai, and again this time round.
Shelvia -notice how GORGEOUS she is now? *not saying you weren't. But you truly are GORGEOUS now! ;) Although we haven't seen each other for ages, but we are still in contact -all thanks to blogger! hahaha..
Jeffrey -the lucky guy with two beauties ;) We were really close back then during junior high school, even after I came to Singapore. Currently living and working in Shanghai. We hang out couple of times last year when I was in Shanghai.
I thank the wonderful commitee for their hardwork to bring together all of us once again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment