- "No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."
- "Regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life."
- "Even when I have pains, I don't have to be one."
There are many things in life which are not of our control, on the other hands, there are things in life which are within our control. People's reaction and perspective is certainly not within my control. Weather is also not within my control. But my ATTITUDE is.
So for my own sake -for a HAPPIER, BETTER, CHEERFUL, ENJOYABLE life, I decide to change my attitude towards my environment.
First priority on the list is TIME DISCIPLINE. There are time for work, time for family, time for friends, time for rest and time for God. And of course, time to blog :p
I'd like to end my post with this quote..
- Share your happiness with others, and share your sorrow too.. Don't hide and feel the pressure on your own, because no one will understand if you don't speak out..
3 comments:
:) totally agree with your finale quote... ^.^ sharing is great - cause most times it makes the downs easier to take and when it doesn't, at least someone else can learn from our experience or lesson or maybe we could even make someone else happy? :)
yeah I agree with you too. We can learn from someone else's experience definitely! :)
Hi Mona
have not read your blog for long time..
I am glad I didn't miss this entry..
it is a meaningful one..thanks for sharing..
life is all about sharing with others..whether bad or good..I like your ATTITUDE to life =)
time management is important..
share your time with people around you as all will benefit from it..
happy lunar year to u and have a good year ahead with the right ATTITUDE!
Post a Comment