Fear strikes me when I first heard of the results, especially when doctor mentioned that this may result in paralysis if not taken care early. It didn't help much too when he advised me to consult orthopedic and surgery may be necessary to release the tension on the cord. I am seeking second opinion this evening, and will go to orthopedic tomorrow if necessary.
I spent whole day of my day for consultation, XRay/MRI scan and another consultation; and all these while Manfred was with me. I am really grateful yet sad for he has been taking care of me for quite sometime, in another word, I had been a burden to him for sometime.
God has been very gracious towards me in many areas of my life, and I know deeply that I am truly blessed. In all bad situations I had been through, He is always by my side guiding me and conquering my battles for me. And I know, this time is no exception too.
I have submitted this into the hand of the Lord. Jesus died for me not in vain. His body was crushed, so that I can be well. I know that I am healed despite all the medical reports. We are taking holy communion daily from today onwards.
I am quoting from Pastor Prince from one of his sermon:
During their young days, people spend their health to get wealth
But, when they're old, they use all their wealth to get back their health
So, what have they accomplished in their life?
But, when they're old, they use all their wealth to get back their health
So, what have they accomplished in their life?
Morale of the story: RIGHT LIVING STARTS FROM RIGHT BELIEVING
4 comments:
i really hope u get well soon...
Oh dear, hope things are ok... Take good care, my dear!
Hey..Do take good care of yourself! This is no small joke..lotsa guys got it during the army..sincerely hope that U will get it treated and recover soon..
Offer your sufferings to God, for He offered His sufferings for us. Pray for strength and perseverance in facing your sufferings.
St. Therese of Lisieux offered every little things she did for the Good Lord.
St. Bernadette offered her sufferings to the Lord, even though she witnessed miracles after miracles in Lourdes.
Post a Comment