Saturday, September 06, 2008

Osaka: Food

Before I came to Japan, I always heard about how expensive the expenses are and how good the sushi-s, sashimi-s, ramens and all the snacks are.. I find some of the comments are true, and not -depending on your own expectations.

The sashimi can't get any fresher!! The raw seafood are sweet, delicate and fresh, with no slightest hint of fishy smell nor taste.. If you're a fan of sashimi, Japan is definitely the best place! Price wise, it's much more affordable than in Singapore, given the quality of fishes and freshness..

For a decent meal of Otoro (high grade tuna belly), Hotate Sake aburi (scallop & salmon), beef aburi, fresh king ebi (sweet king prawns), the price tag comes up to be only $25! A plate of Otoro in Singapore may cost up to $50-$80 depending on the location, yet the freshness can't be compared to those in Japan!

I shall let the pictures be the judge! :) click on the picture for high resolutions





Right? ;)

1 comments:

ms s loveridge said...

yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy
mintaaaaaaaaaa :)))