Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Food for Thoughts

Two invaluable lessons I gained from this experience:
  1. take a break; else your body will break you down
  2. patience also means that everything has its own time

Seven weeks of recuperating with no work have not been easy for me. But I learned to be patient and I understand that healing is a process that can't be shortened..

Similarly, experience is also a learning process, just like how wisdom is a life-long process.. Sometimes, in life it's not only about doing and doing, but also about waiting and waiting..

Often than not, we're so used to our own busy hectic schedule that we forgot to slow down and recharge. Only after our body stops us that we're then forced to stop. But, it will be totally different then. Recharging your body and recuperating are two different things; and trust me, you wouldn't want to do the second.

Health is still the most precious capital that we have.. So,
my advise to you: learn to rest, put a stop and let the time takes its course

0 comments: