Friday, March 12, 2010

Lean on Me

My friends, I thank you that you are with me throughout this whole period while I'm down.

I thank you for your loving support, caring attention, overstretched patience and constant encouragement.

I am only able to make it thus far because of your never-ending faith in me.

I LOVE YOU! *BIG HUGS and MUACKZ

This song dedicated for you:
Sometimes in our lives..
We all have pain, we all have sorrow
But if we are wise..
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me..
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Someone to lean on..

You can call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on..
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
We all need somebody to lean on..

Please swallow your pride..
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
that you won't let show..

Lean on me..
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Someone to lean on..

If there is a load, you have to bear
that you can't carry..
I'm right up the road, I'll share you load
If you just call me..

Call me.. if you need a friend
Call me.. if you need a friend
If you ever need a friend.. Call me..
Call me..

3 comments:

ms s loveridge said...

know that you have such friends and get such loyalty because of your sincerity and kindness towards others. :)
(hugs)

Mona said...

hugz! i love you too Shel! even tho we're wide apart by distance, and never chatted much in person; but your writing tells me much about you :)

and it's safe to say that we're pretty much alike. always wanting to be better and we value love above all towards people around us :)

ms s loveridge said...

:) and urs tell me tales of you.. sweet n exciting ones :)