Couldn't bare to let these negative vibes dwell in me any longer. I felt as if I was in the verge of breaking down.. and I knew I was not stable!
I have graduated from friends counseling, self-healing to spiritual practice healing.. Now I'm moving on to professional help. I'm well aware that I need help. And it's something that I must seek. I must deal with it ONCE FOR ALL!
So I sought Nancy Ho from Silva Method, a specialist in hypno-therapy. Put it simply, it's a hypnosis session whereby she speaks to our sub-conscious mind to uncover things/feelings dwelling in us, which we may/not aware ourselves.
First session:
I was put in a relaxed state. The whole session was focused more on injecting peace and calmness into me. No talking, no counseling, just relax.. relax.. and relax..
After the session, I didn't feel anything strong in particular initially. But few moments after, I felt sense of peace in my heart and I became more calm and firm in my speech. Hard to explain, but overall I am at peace with myself.
Second session:
Again, I was put in a relaxed state, but now we did a lot of talking and uncovering of the pasts. Past incidents which I refused to uncover nor face.. mostly related to my family. It was a long hard painful session, with buckets of tears..
However, at the end of session, I felt real good and I had a big smile on my face.
I couldn't quite comprehend what was so indifferent about this session; but for the first time in 2 weeks, I saw myself in the mirror, and I love what I see. The first thing that came to my mind was 'WOW! You're gorgeous!', and I have this bright aura on my face! and yes, I'm not exaggerating.
I was full of curiosity with what Nancy did differently, because words that she said are words that I've heard countless times from others. In fact, those are words I said to myself too. So what did she do differently that created changes in me? I couldn't help but to ask her.
The difference lies in the sub-conscious mind. People speak through our conscious mind; and what she does is speaking to the sub-conscious mind and linking the sub-conscious mind with the conscious mind so that we can make the shift. Yes it's kinda complicated, but that's exactly why she's a professional. And she's the best of the best!
Well.. it's still work-in-progress.. My real issue is not knowing how to love myself. I crave for love from my external environment. It's something that I have to work on.
But I'm glad that I have walked past this state.
I am BACK! alive.. kicking.. with doubled power, energy and positive vibes!
Nothing is able to take me down now! :)
3 comments:
Hey hon - YES!!!
You AREEEEEEEEEEEE GORGEOUS. Very gorgeous indeed. Seriously! :)
Respect for taking the step to work on it and I'm very very happy for you that it's working out. :)
Hope we'll get to catch up properly sometime soon.
XOXOXOXO
yeah it wasn't easy to face yourself. but hey it's not that scary.. and it pays off! ahhahaha :)
yeah girl, catch up! how's life now? :)
XOXOXO
life's great :) hope urs heading that way too (it sounds like it anyway) :)) xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment