To be frank, I am skeptical about this blogging thingy. It has never crossed my mind that one day I'd myself create a blog! So why am I now blogging too? Well I figured out that blog is a great tool to keep in touch with friends. I hope that my bro and friends will know what I'm up to nowadays through this blog :)
Hmm haven't been doing much things lately after my last job (Sony PSP promoter). I just got my pay last week, which is not even enough to cover my air tix! Goodness! Air tix to Jakarta is expensive man! I wonder what happened?! It costs me $267 for Thai air!! Nowadays there are less carriers to Jakarta too.. Hmmm another bombing coming?? *ops* JUST KIDDING!
I guess I'd be going back to Jakarta around mid June. Gotta wait for the admission letter from Fudan. After that, I have to apply for bond deferment to MOE. I hope they will grant my application *cross finger* I still have to apply for visa and stuff.. Geez.. I really hate all these admin works.
Anyway let's hope that I pass all my subjects first. I'm kinda freaking out now.. *helppppppp* Goodness my results coming out on Monday! I can't be bothered about second upper or second lower class now.. I'm more concerned with my grades.. Will I pass EVERYTHING?!? Yeah I know there's no use of worrying now. But I can't help but to be worried!! I'm freaking out!! Oh God please..
Well after such a long absence from gym, I'm finally back to my routines. Phew! It felt so great burning off all those fats! haha.. Moreover I'd have many dinner appointments starting from Saturday onwards! Well at least I started early, so that I won't lose my shape by then :) Yeah I love dining but I do want a figure eight too! :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment