Most of the photos are taken at Sunset Point. James was dying to show me the sunset in Phuket. In fact, it was sorta the main objective of the trip. The route was rocky, but the scenery was really breathetaking! All I can say that I'm glad that I went there, despite all the uphills and downhills. Thanks dear :p
For those who are unaware about my Phuket trip, I went to Phuket early May for a 4D3N trip. There was this great bargain from Tiger Airways $9.90 (one way trip). I guess I spent total of $200 for flight and hotel. Real cheap eh ;)
Phuket was great. The restoration is done pretty fast I shall say. You could only see the leftover from Tsunami at few places. Things there are pretty cheap ONLY IF you know how to bargain. The initial price they quote is almost similar to Singapore prices, which is of course RIDICULOUS!
The weather was pretty ok, but the sun was really killing! Thank goodness that James bought me SPF 150! I wouldn't want to imagine what I'd look like without it. *phew* Anyway, they have this cute transportation called tuk-tuk. It's pretty interesting I guess :) It's similar to metro-mini in Jakarta :)
The food was great! You have to experience real Thai food man! I'd recommend phad tai :) For those who are into healthy lifestyle, try the papaya salad or mango salad :) It's real nice! I tried the spicy chicken salad, and well I don't really like it. It tasted quite bland in my tounge. Different preference perhaps.
Overall rating: Phuket is a great place! You should go at least ONCE! Unlike Bangkok, Phuket is not all about shopping. Nice beach, beautiful scenery, great food, friendly people.. It worths visiting! :)
Tips for shopping at Phuket:
1. Don't be afraid to bargain, just slash everything to quarter!
2. Be dare to WALK AWAY! They'd call you and give you a very reasonable price!
Well I'd come back to Phuket I guess. Haven't really seen enough of Phuket :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment