My results coming out in 11hrs and here I am freaking out! Well I know that there's nothing I can do now. All done is done. Freaking out is not going to help me. Still, I can't help it but to freak out! God please..
Well I went to Orchard today to 'see' Singapore Great Sale. The sale this year is pretty good. I dropped by at CK Tangs and Wisma Atria and saw lotsa good deals around. There was this nice Braun Buffel wallet going for $49! Many bags in CK Tangs were on sale up to 50% off! I guess I'd have spent $1000 if I had the power to. This week Perlinis Silver is having 40% off for necklaces!
Today I went for evening gown hunting for my godsis' wedding. Tried few dresses at Daniel Yam's and settled my mind on a pink long gown. The dress is pretty unique due to the long shawl attached to it. One can be creative and design the dress the way she likes it. The shop assistant showed me few ways on playing with the shawl though :)
I got myself a nice blue jeans rugged mini skirt at Blossoms. Sadly, one of the buttons is spoilt. I'm going to tailorshop tomorrow to see if I could fix it. Else, I have to change it. *sob I was thinking of wearing it tomorrow :(
If everything goes well, I'd go to Serangoon Broadway tomorrow afternoon to try out convocation gown and purchase it. I really hope I'd pass everything. The degree doesn't really matter to me anymore. Be it 2nd upper or 2nd lower.. I just pray that I'd pass everything. Darn! I'm so anxious now.. huaaa... helllppppppp
Anyway I watched Madagascar today. The show is dumb! It's funny but there's no storyline I guess. It's really dumb! The preview gave high expectation I guess. Well I was pretty disappointed though. Looking forward to Monster-in-law tomorrow. I heard that the show is good. Oh well, it better be!
0 comments:
Post a Comment