Results are out! YaY! I cleared everything! Miraculously! Actually I was hoping for better results, but I have to be content with the current one as I didn't put much effort into my studies. Well, my study in NTU has ended. Au revoir mon ami! :)
Time flies eh! It seems as if it was only yesterday when I enrolled into NTU. Look at me now! I'm a graduate! Officially an engineer! Electrical and electronic engineer! I wonder what I have learnt so far tho.. hmmmm :p
Still remember my first week in NTU. I was always late for classes as I didn't know my way. Running here and there from North Spine to South Spine to attend lessons. Come to think about it, I was truly diligent and hardworking in my first year. Sadly, it only stays for one year :p I wonder what happened to me though heee..
My first year class was real great! We spent lotsa time together, be it lectures, lunch, dinner, revision, outings. They are great people! Without them, I wouldn't have been who I am now I guess. Thanks Jenson, Dexin, Ji Yan, Chin Khye, Fang Qing, Cindy, Dong Ting, Tanna, Wei Ling, Lawrence, Damian, Doreen, Esther and everyone whose name I missed here. Sorry not that I forgot you, but I guess it's too long to write 21 names inside :p
Remember the outing we had at Clarke Quay? You guyz brought me to pub as I just reached 18 that time. We had great time there. Chit chat and play by the river side which I mistook for drain! Yeah still remember the stupid G140 exam question regarding Singapore River. I was stupid enough to ask 'Singapore got river meh?!' hahahah.. I couldn't forget that outing man! It was when I found out that liquor causes rashes to my body!
I really had lotsa great time together with you guyz, esp Jenson my great buddy! Thanks for showing and bringing me to lotsa places e.g. all sort of farms behind NTU, Boon Lay market, Johor Bahru etc. Remember we went to refill fuel and had durians in JB after our G140 lecture? hahaha.. it was great man! We spent lotsa time man really! Lunches, dinners, suppers, late nights in your hall! You're my greatest buddy! I'm so fortunate to know you :) All the best for you and Yingyi yeah!
I learnt that you can't judge a book by its cover. Although Dexin looks real big and scary, but he's actually a very nice guy. He's always full of smile, helpful and gentle towards girl. He has a very kind and sensitive heart despite his built :) He's B35 big teddy bearz! Thanks for being my guarantor Dexin. I wouldn't disappoint you I promise ;) I won't runaway lar :p
1 comments:
Gd to Hear that you have graduated and enter another much bigger school - the SOCIETY. Welcome to my "school"!! Anyway it will be quite somewhile B4 you really set ur foot in as you will be in China for a period of time. For now...jux enjoy yourself!! Take gd care of yourself n your bf.... ;)
Post a Comment