It feels great to be back at home really! I miss my room the most! As the saying goes, room sweet room ;) The feeling of sleeping in your own bed is real good J I had a very good rest that night.
Been eating lotsa good food for the past 3 days! Huaaa.. Moreover, there are so many new restaurants here! F&B biz is really booming I guess.
First day, dined at Banana Leaf Curry House. It should be the branch of Malaysian Banana Leaf restaurant. The rating was good: nice place, nice ambience, reasonable price and importantly nice food!
Second day, had dimsum at Lao Beijing Restaurant with Dad. The Xiao Long Bao was real good, even better than Crystal Jade’s one. Great service and real reasonable price. In fact, it was pretty low for such grade restaurant. Well, I’d come back again for sure J They should improve on food variety though.
Yesterday, had lunch at Sari Bundo Sati, the new
1 comments:
sounds like fun... yum~
- fiomoe
Post a Comment