Just had my medical check up at Raffles Hospital yesterday. It was fast, smooth and painless :) The staff there were really friendly and helpful! I enjoyed the hospitality that was given. Going for my review on Thursday. Let's hope everything will be just fine :)
Yesterday I blew up like $500 in a day! Paid for medical check up fee, gown, shopping etc -_-" Saw this great bargain from FCUK, a nice sweet red top for only $24.50! Hell yeah it's the brand that matters! ahhahaha.. ops! :p Anyway when I told James about my spending, he was like 'WHAT?! you have spent like my entire trip traveling expenses' Now kinda feel guilty :( *sobs
Not really feeling well today. I guess it was due to the blood test. They took pretty much blood there man! Been feeling dizzy and feverish the whole day. Went for swimming and now I feel even worse.. Haiz! Thought that a little bit of exercise might help..
Well finally I got something to do! In fact, I'd be running few errands starting from tomorrow onwards! Gotta change my mailing address at banks etc, go to school for some admin stuff, go to MOE to apply for bond deferment *phew* and finally, going back to Jakarta on Sat! Let's pray everything goes well else I have to stay another 2-3days!
0 comments:
Post a Comment