Just some thoughts about family..
Ever since my Mom's death, I realize how small my family actually is, left with only Dad and Bro. I learnt the pain of being left and regrets of not being able to do something for my Mom. To me now, Dad and Bro are the most important people in my life.
I remember how caring my Dad and Mom were when I was young. They showed their cares in different ways, but I know they love me lots. Even up till now, I still feel the care and love from my Dad and Mom :) I'm really grateful to be their daughter *hee.. :p
I'm real proud of my Bro too! He has grown up well and become a nice gentleman. Still remember how we used to quarrel and fight a lot back then. But well, things changed after my Mom's death. We understand and share with each other more. I really love him lots and lucky to be his sister..
For the past four years, I learnt the importance of family. Whenever I felt sad and real down, it was my family who lifted me up and gave me new hope in life. They were the only ones who stood still beside me through good and bad times. Well, I'm not saying that they'd still defend me when I'm at fault, but they guide me back to the right path.
Today again I experienced my Dad's love. I woke up in the morning with gastric pain which turned out to be gas in my gastric. Seeing how terrible I was, my Dad massaged me to help me let out the gas, but it was to no avail. I slept for awhile and woke up with nausea.. When I stood up, suddenly I felt dizzy and lost my conscious. I fainted.. Luckily, my maid was around so I didn't knock anything when I fell. My Dad was real worried and brought me to doctor..
I still remember the last time I fainted when my Mom was around. I was having 39deg fever. Fainted when I was walking to the bathroom. After I regained my consciousness, I saw her crying and calling my name to wake me up. It shocked me to see her crying as I know her as a very strong woman..
Mom, Dad, Bro.. I love you aLL!! Thank you for everything..
3 comments:
So are you ok?Pls dun skip ur meal bcos of beauty...Beauty is in ur heart...n soul...Do take gd care of urself...otherwise everyone will b worrying for u.. Likewise wat u hav written...My saying is nothing beats True Love. Cherish and Enjoy it!!
Cheers...
she will still skip her meal once in a while and when she does eat a bit more, she will go ' wo fei le ' but i wonder if she still does that, haven't seen her for sometime
-_-" geez yx! you understand me so well.. anyway as I told you countless times, I'm into healthy living now!! and I DON'T skip meal!! >:p wek!
Post a Comment