Monday, June 27, 2005

GodSis' Wedding

It was a real tiring day.. Moreover we had meals like there's no tomorrow! -_-"

Not feeling well now, I guess still too tired.. Well have fun viewing the pics though


Update:

Wedding preparation has never been easy, esp. chinese christian traditional wedding! Yes I agree with you Fiona. It's really taxing! Tea ceremony, church reception, wedding dinner.. *phew.. NEVER!

My godsis and her hubby had to wake up at 4am. The crew showed up at their premises at 5am, filming the make up process etc! Tea ceremony in the morning, church reception in the afternoon, lunch and make up late afternoon and dinner in the evening. The whole thing ended at 11pm! I wonder how could they enjoy their first night after the whole day event!

If I ever got married, I would make it real simple, skipping all these stupid tiring events. Perhaps just a normal simple dinner with family and friends? Anyway, what matters in the end is the love between me and my hubby. After all, we are the ones who will spend the lifetime together through goods and bads.. hopefully though..

Spent my whole days wearing high heels and had sore feet afterwards! Moreover I fell sick the next day. Haven't really recovered from the past illness I guess. I slept my Monday off basically while my family went to have delicious padang lunch with my godparents *tsk tsk tsk.. *sob sob sob..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your bro seems to have gotten fatter right ..
your night gown is v nice.. after the makeup looks a bit not like u .. only a bit =p
prefer the red dress u wore in the day .. simple and pretty

Anonymous said...

er.. wah mona so chio i cannot recognise...
ur bro looks like his dressing like jay chou man...

>.<

fiomoe

Mona said...

yah I could hardly recognize myself too! Feel real weird to look at the pictures.. Well my bro is a big fans of Jay :)

Anonymous said...

so much time at home .. should write more on your blog to update your frens ..

Mona said...

noted :p