Monday, June 20, 2005

ShoppiNg DaY

*phew! I'm real beat! Spent 6hrs shopping today.. earned myself a new pair of sandal, a nice blue-green clutch, five pieces of clothes and a set of taz car accessories :) hehehehehe.. But then the price here is pretty ex! And the goods are mostly from Thailand or China! Darn!

Who ever said that Indo is cheaper?!! I enjoy shopping in Singapore more esp around this time, Singapore Great Sale.. Bought this nice FCUK top at CK Tangs for only $24.50!! Saw real nice bargains at Changi Airport! Like IPod mini for only $165.50 or Fuji FinePix for only $250!

I find it pretty tough to shop here.. perhaps due to different fashion and style? I guess the fashion in Jakarta follows those in HK or Korea mostly. They are not wearable in Spore. I'd look totally out of place!! *haiz.. really feel that I've lost my identity somehow..

Anyway I had my first home-cooked dinner yesterday. It was real great! Grilled fish and fried praws! *nyumm slurpp.. My maid is real good at cooking. Shan't let her cook too often.. I tend to overeat when eating her dishes.. Can die really -_-

Bought a nice PC games Law & Order II: Double Or Nothing. It's a detective-attorney game thingy. Kinda interesting though. Too bad it only has one level. Took me 2days to finish the game :) Looking for other series now :) hahahahah.. Yeah I'm kinda geeky now I guess :p

0 comments: