Thursday, June 09, 2005

Longggg Dayyys

*phew* I'm beat! Been running here and there for the past few days. Went to submit my deferment application to MOE yesterday. Fudan has finally faxed me the admission letter after long difficult conversation on the phone! Now I can finally go back to Jakarta! Yeah! :)

Just got my medical check up results today and everything was alright! Only my blood pressure and my body's fluid are pretty low. I was advised to drink more water :p Well that's good news I guess!

I watched Mr & Mrs Smith today. The show was real interesting. It was a romance action movie which focused on the Smith relationship :) I would recommend you to watch it though :)

Been really tired. I guess I'd just stay home tomorrow and relax before flying back home. Really really exhausted..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mona!! You haven't told me ur contact number while u're in Jakarta. Thx for the b'day gift, it's so cute. It makes me wanna eat everytime I see it, and reminds me of the bigger version which used to be in ur room. Enjoy ur stay in Jakarta