Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blackout

It's been real long since the last time I experienced blackout in my house. Apparently they are conducting a review on electricity usage in my area. Ridiculous eh! haiz..

Anyway just checked out the archives that Indonesia is running out of electricity! The government has lost Rp 2.02T in 2004 and Rp 5.9T in 2003! I wonder how they survive man! We're running out of fuel too.

*sobs.. My poor country.. :(

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Mona it's really bright here in SG! Now you can have the opportunity and the perfect venue for a candlelite dinner :D!
BTW, I have taken my 1st set of photos with my gown!:P

Mona said...

Darn you andrew!

oh really? can I see it? I have mine with me long time ago, printed and framed! hahaha.. :)

Andrew said...

Go and see my blog if you wanna see the pics! :P