Thursday, November 10, 2005

End of MidTerm Week

It's been awhile since my last exam.. I never thought that I'd be taking any more papers after receiving my bachelor certificate from NTU. Though I did study for my midterm, I felt less stress compared to last time when I was still in NTU. I guess I didn't really care about the results. After all, it's what I learnt that matters, not the certificate..

Graduated in EEE, I can tell you that I know nuts about my course! In fact, I feel ashamed to admit that I'm actually EEE graduate.. I can't even recall what I've learnt that time. Upon my graduation, my dad questioned me about what knowledge I have gained from my 4yrs EEE course in NTU; my answer was: I learnt that I'm not an enginner. Then he asked me what I've earned from this study; my answer was: a certificate and a framed picture of me in my convo gown.. *sweat -_-'

The midterm here is pretty much relaxing. The subjects being tested are conversational skill, listening skill, reading skill and writing skill. It's pretty doable actually, I won't say it's difficult though.. *haiz.. really feel I'm wasting my time here.. My only comfort is being able to learn caligraphy..

I celebrated the end of my midterm week by shopping at 七浦路! It resembles Mangga Dua in Jakarta or Far East in Singapore. Went to a Korean shop and got myself a nice yellow leather overcoat for RMB280! My earnings today included 6spaghettis, a nice unique white long sleeve and a pair of nice beige boots for RMB120.. The top costs only RMB20 each! Total damage was RMB520..

I'm sure going back for more! Dear, please come quick!!!! :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that's like 100bux in 3 hours..

Mona said...

hello?! I earned a pair of boots, total 6 pieces of tops and a nice leather overcoat!

Anonymous said...

and burnt the bank in the process...
but ok i believe u got a nice coat. *grinz

Mona said...

........

anyways.. when are you coming?! QUICK! I can't wait to shop again!!! :p

Mona said...

and yes it was a real nice coat! you'd love it!!! *hahahhaha..