Dear has finally returned to Singapore :( Feeling so down now.. Couldn't get myself to rest, thus tire myself out throughout the day, hoping that I'd fall asleep..
Caught flu and sore throat.. either it's the bad weather or post trip exhaustion.. Whichever it is, I know I need to rest! Took a flu pill last night and slept very peacefully.. It's been ages since the last time I had such good peaceful rest.. Hmm.. *thinking of taking the pill every night now :p
The weather here is pretty weird. When you see the sun shines so bright, it's chilling outside; yet when it's raining, it's hot and wet! -_-' I'm still trying to understand what's the mother nature actually doing...
For some reason, everyone around me is beginning to get attached one after another.. Is it the lonely syndrome or it's just spring? Funny that I'm the only one who's experiencing autumn here -_-' Argghhh!!! Adding more to my loneliness.. :(
Anyway for those celebrating Hari Raya: Minal Aidin Wal Faidin
0 comments:
Post a Comment