Friday, June 09, 2006

Decleor & In Essence Sale

We're having Decleor & In Essence Sale today. Everything is going at cost price!

Decleor Hydra Floral Mask going for $10 only -SRP: $60! In Essence essential oils going for $8 each -SRP $33! Shower gels and body lotion going for $10 -SRP: $60+! I am sooo thrilled! I admit I'm a sucker for skincare pdts. I rather spend on skin/body care rather than cosmetics.

Total damage this time is $210!
-Decleor Hydra Floral Mask x2
-Decleor Hydra Floral Eye/Lip Contour Mask x1
-Decleor Foot Cream x1
-In Essence Shower Gel x4
-In Essence Body Lotion x3
-Foot Deo Spray x2 (me and James)
-In Essence essential oils x7
-Rose Mist x2

Aside from the sale, rumours travel at speed of light. Everyone in office seems to know about my resignation. I wonder who and how?

Just today, I had 5ppl inquiring me about my resignation. They said they heard -but forgot from who -_-' Well, it's time to blurt out anyway. I informed my principals and sales mktg as well so that they won't get so shocked receiving my last email :p

Spent the evening pampering my skin with IE luxurious shower gel and moisturising body lotion, hydrating my face with DE hydra floral mask and eye/lip contour mask, moisturising my feet with DE foot cream and protecting my nails/cuticles with Neroli oil. I had a wonderful evening spa!
It's a blessing to be born as a lady..

0 comments: