Talked to my manager yesterday regarding the early release. Apparently, she wasn't too happy about me taking two urgent leaves in two weeks. Ops! :p haha.. oh well, it can't be helped. First week I had menstrual cramp, and second week I was burnt out due to PC show. Things are just so coincidental eh! It's not as if I had arranged it beforehand. But well, it's too good to believe anyway.
She made a remark on me not having my heart in the company due to my subsequent urgent leaves. Oh well, those are two separate issues -but I don't deny that my heart isn't with Luxasia anymore. I just can't wait to end my last month and get outta here!
Guess what?! She passed me a letter from HR today confirming my official last date in Luxasia -it's on 28th Jun'06! Exactly, ONE MONTH NOTICE! Yay! I'm so relieved!
It's just perfect as I'd have tutorials for M9 modules on 29th-30th Jun, while exam will be on 3rd Jul! I can now study in peace! Boohooo.. I'm sooooo happy!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment