Helped out my friend's shop -Trendsmobile- in PC Show 2006 selling ETEN PDA Phone. For those who are not aware of the brand, do check out the www.ppcsg.com for users reviews. FYI, this is the only phone so far with 256MB ROM using Samsung 400MHZ processors!
Burnt my weekend in PC Show just so that I could spend my weekend with my bf -working -_-" Haiz! I hope now you know how much I love you dear..
Anyway, sales were pretty good. Two days and I sold total of 12phones! I made approximately $300 that weekend and I get to trade-in my Dopod with the new launched HP6828 for extra $99 -quite justifiable for my burnt weekend.
Can't wake up the next Monday, my whole back is totally glued to my bed. Had no choice but to take urgent leave. Manager didn't reply my msg. Heck! I am not fit to work, you can't expect me to sacrifice my health for the company right?! I'm in my ORD mentality anyway -James' remark :p
I'm going to talk to my manager to give me early release. Really can't handle juggling between so many things now. I really hope that she'd release me by at least first week of Jul'06. Let's see how tmr goes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment