Awesome view from our balcony
First day program was team building games and seafood dinner in the local restaurant. Seeing my boss, Jenny Teoh, Peter Lim, I have to say that my district is full of people who really know how to play -despite of their age. I have to admit somehow that I'm not so fun anymore :p
Next day was the highlight of the trip -KickOff Meeting. I was very honored to be chosen as one of the speaker in the meeting, to share about my achievement on reaching my goal -MILLION DOLLAR CLUB. The sharing goes like this:
First of all, I'd like to thank God for His faithful blessings upon me. I'd also like to thank my parents for I am here now because of them. And next is my boss for her continuous support, strong encouragement and faith in me.. bla bla blah..Hahaha! It's none like that! Honestly I can't really recall what I shared -now I really wished if I had it recorded!
Top 5 of the District 2007 -Michael Lim, Me, Jenny Teoh, Wai Han and Angelia (left to right)
During the meeting, we had dream board exercise which most of all really enjoy. The idea of this exercise is to help us in visualizing our dream plan in 3-5years time through pictures. Each of us would have to share what we'd like to do and what our plan is like.
To simplify, by priority:
- Blessed blissful marriage with Manfred (2010)
- LV working bag and pair of wallets (2008)
- Our new car Lexus GS300 (2012)
- Our mission trip to Israel (2010)
- Our new 4rm flat in Telok Blangah (2013)
- Our continuous savings total worth $1m
- Superstar Award (2008)
At the end of the meeting, we celebrated birthday of January babies -and turned out that all January babies belong to SP-IVYNEO.
Chan -12 Jan, Jenny -22 Jan, Wendy -27 Jan and Me -29 Jan (right to left)
ps. Credit to Ching for this full of warmth shot
Oh dear boss, you're so blessed. After your big bonus, next come our birthdays. We're blessed too -as we get shares of your BIG bonus :p Thank you boss for your thoughtful birthday pressie! *muackz
SP-IVYNEO -pretty, young, successful vibrant team!
My wonderful young beautiful and full of wisdom boss, sister, counselor and life guidance.
(I love her and she loves me much too)
The most significant change I find in this kick-off meeting is the missing presence of bunch of well-groomed, muscular, successful young looking chaps from SP-RONALDKOH. I really miss them -esp my dear buddy Eric. Instead, I see new faces in this meeting -a table of young dynamic fun people. Welcome onboard :)
My goal for 2008: SUPERSTAR award!
0 comments:
Post a Comment