It's rather funny how I used to be excited and in fact look forward to my growing age. Now I find myself rather disturbed of the fact that I am getting older. I guess this is what they call 'wisdom'
Well I took a day off and headed to Sentosa. We took the new tram Sentosa Express from VivoCity. It costs only $3 and it's really fast. We reached our destination in 3mins.
Beginning of our journey
In reality, I am not so much of beach person and I do not welcome sun at all. It has put enough freckles on my skin than it should. God heard my wish and He turned the weather to cloudy. Just the right weather for me. It was a bit drizzling when we got there, but it stopped when we decided to jump in. Nothing can ruin my day because God is with me all day long :)
Cloudy beach in Sentosa
We had good swim..
coupled with good drinks ;)
I was in the mood for a bit of thrill and thus decided to go for skyride and the luge. The ride made me realize that I am still afraid of heights -and skyride wasn't really that high! I am now RE-considering my options to go for Singapore Flyer..
On the skyride.. *badump badump
Excited for the luge ride
I had a relaxing and fun day dear.. Thank you :) *muackz
0 comments:
Post a Comment