After the apple incident. I decided to award myself with nourishing delicious dinner at 鼎泰丰。
I was really skeptical of 鼎泰丰 initially as I didn't find them really fantastic back then in Singapore. Worse are the outlets in Jakarta, the dumplings were actually filled with chicken instead of pork due to the halal restricition! -_-" However, many convinced me that 鼎泰丰 here is a must-try for those who seek to enjoy the ultimate 小笼包。Thus, I decided to give it a shot.
True enough, the 小笼包 were fantastic! It comes with three varieties: 特色小笼包 (steamed pork buns) RMB38 for 10pcs,特色蟹肉小笼包 (steamed crab roe meat and pork buns) RMB58 for 10pcs,特色迷你肉汤包 (steamed mini pork buns with soup) RMB58 for 20pcs。The dumplings had beautifully thin skins and succulent fillings of either pork or crab meat. The 虾肉烧卖 (pork and shrimp shao-mai) was really good as well.
Well I had to admit that the price is pretty steep compared to Singapore's ones, even a pot of tea was but the quality is unquestionable! Well, as the saying goes: 一份钱一分货 ;)
4 comments:
I only eat at the ding tai feng once in singapore before. Haha. Prefer Crystal Jade.
tabao something back for me when you get back la! hakhak
Hey Mona, you haven't been posting.... Not too busy celebrating Hari Raya at China I hope hehehe =P
Better do this while i still have the chance =P
一分钱一分货
A penny for a penny worth of goods
Cheers
Post a Comment