Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nothing is Impossible in China

Nothing is impossible in China as long as you know the 'right' person!

The previous weeks, I enrolled for both Biz Chinese and Calligraphy, however the class was already full so I was rejected. I went directly to the Head Department of the Student Affairs and managed to get my Biz Chinese class, but not the Calligraphy lesson. The nice lady told me about how strict the teacher is about the numbers of students, so I had to give it up.

I wasn't prepared to give up my Calligraphy lesson as this is my only chance to get it here. I have only one semester here and I'm determined to make it worthwhile. Yesterday, I went to find the Calligraphy teacher and asked him to get me into the class. And YEAH I GOT IT! Ha HA HA!!

Studying MERE Chinese can be real boring sometime. I have three hours core lessons everyday: speaking 口语,intensive reading 精读,listening 听力,reading 阅读,composition 写作.

Now, I have Biz Chinese 商务汉语 (一) and (二), and Calligraphy 书法!

Bwahahhahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahaha gd luck


- fiomoe

Anonymous said...

=) oh come on, pretty gals always got priority ... unfair :( hoho
anyway enjoy days in china

Anonymous said...

咳咳, 书法哦... 等你回来了你一定要好好展现一下, 就写"水调歌头 明月几时有"吧.