Friday, October 21, 2005

Rotten Apple

It was late at night and I was watching Sex and The City when my stomach suddenly hinted strongly that it needed to be fed. I walked to my fridge, decided to grab an apple to fulfill my stomach's desire, and went back to my computer screen to continue the episodes..

As I munched the apple, I tasted some funny weird taste; however, I was too engrossed in the Sex and The City to bother about such thing. So.. *munch munch munch and *ouch.. I got the seeds I thought, so I threw it out, but my intuition told me that it was more than seed..

I turned on the lights and *GASPS! The reality hits me hard! I was so shocked that I just threw the whole apple into the bin without seeing clearly what was inside!

The next thing I know, I was holding the toilet bowl vomitting the whole apple! As I vomitted, I saw black things coming out from my mouth together with the crush apple pieces.. I had mixed feelings of relieved and disgusted.. Relieved because I could get those out from my body, disgusted knowing that I actually ate it unknowingly!

It was so traumatizing that I ended up with sleepless night! I kept on having funny feelings inside every part of my body, stomach, brain, shoulder, legs, everywhere.. I know it's all this mental thingy, but you can't help it when you know that you just had a rotten apple!

I'd just spare the details and let you guys see for yourself - seeing is believing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mona..thank god u din finish the apple....

Anonymous said...

wa lanz...


-fiomoe

Andrew said...

Hahahaha, Mona hope that teaches you a lesson to always check what you eat! I ate a pear yesterday that looked like it was going to spoil soon, but lucky no worms, cos I cut it into 4's before eating hehehe =P