Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back in Sunny Singapore

YAy people! I'm back HOME! :D

Been a really tiring month. Shanghai - Singapore - Jakarta - Singapore..

I left Singapore and arrived in Jakarta in sick condition. Now I left Jakarta and reached Singapore in pretty much the same condition when I left last time. Well I did recover after 3days of total rest, after Chinese New Year that's it. But now I'm ill again -_-'

Geezz.. My health has been really bad lately.. as always.. -_-"

Now that I'm back, I have pretty much stuff to do:
  1. Get back my banker's guarantee from MOE and submit 'em to the bank
  2. Grab my PR invitation letter at NTU (expiring soon... =.=')
  3. Find a job!! (Interview with LV coming Monday )
  4. Apply for Japanese course
  5. Sign up for gym membership
  6. Get my beloved DOPOD Pro 818! <-- birthday's present from Daddy :)
  7. 3-1 dinner with my dear for my birthday, valentine and 11th month!
Jingz, if you're reading this, do contact me at 8207 2454 for your order - 1/2kg of banana chips and a packet of sale pisang coming up! ;)

0 comments: