Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine Day!

Valentine is a special day to be spent with the loved ones - the myth. Well, I agree to it, but I don't see it as necessary. Everyday spent with the loved ones is as special as ever. Why should one wait for valentine to make it special?

To me, valentine is just a marketing gimmick for restaurants, flourist, saloons and all the industry to hike their prices and promote their goods. Call me realistic, but that's the real world! People are getting smarter ever.. There are so many valentine packages and promotions around. Be it food menu, jewelleries, movie tickets, watches, technologies etc..

Even though, I don't deny that we girls do look forward to valentine day. Flowers, chocolates, presents and candlelight romantic dinner make this day a special day that we look forward to ;) Of course, good company is prerequisite in this case :)

Conclusion: Happy Valentine Day everyone :p

2 comments:

ms s loveridge said...

true true true... i still love valentine's day anyway =) haha it's not girls' fault that guys need this kind of day to bring out the romantic, flower and candle lite dinner, side out of them.. :P

Mona said...

I'm so looking fwd to your mind blowing story man.. And it better be one! Else, I'm gonna have you removed from my page - wasting my blog space! :p