Monday, February 20, 2006

Restless

That's how I've been lately - if any of you were wondering..

Been finding myself difficult to sleep, especially on my own bed -_- And been having lotsa dreams lately.. Few days back I dreamt of not getting a part time job that I applied for - and it came true! Last night, I dreamt about dinosaurs - carnivore vs. herbivore... -_-' Laugh all you want guys! I'm feeling weird myself...

I also dreamt of my LV interview.. Ugh! Not going to say anything about it now. My interview's at 1430hrs later. Praying hard now..

I'm up at 7am today - rare occassion alrite.. Feeling hungry so woke up for breakfast.. Had a slice of bread while watching The O.C, or you can say watched The O.C. while having my breakfast.. whichever makes you happy.. I'm at season 3 ep 11 now.. Ep 12 was corrupted. Darn! I have 4 eps crying and begging me to watch 'em.. ARrrRrrgGghhh...

Gonna go to the bank and settle my admin stuff - since I have plenty of time. Thinking of going down to airport to Valuair office, but don't think I can make it today. Well, tomorrow then..

Oh well, gotta wash up and start my day..

0 comments: