Just found out that they charged me twice for my air ticket. It now worths as much as SQ flight despite the minimum facilities and services they had in the plane! ARggGgghh!!
Called up the call center (finally connected after 4 calls!) to ask for refund. Told 'em about my case and they required me to submit the proof of billing, my banking statement (stating the double charge) and fax 'em to Malaysia's office?! I was like .... can't you check it in your system?! You billed me twice and your system stated NOTHING about it?! Fine! I'd do what it takes to get my every single penny back! Then, they told me it'd take 2-3months to investigate the matter and process the refund depending on cooperation level of my bank. WTF?!!!
You know what?! I'm so gonna hunt 'em down to their office and make sure they'd get this thing done right away! THREE months for few hundred bux?! They must be joking man!
The longer I wait for their refund, the longer I can get my DOPOD! And NO! I'm dying to have it with me NOW!
GRrRRRrrrrRr...
This would be the LAST time EVER I'm gonna fly with 'em!
0 comments:
Post a Comment