Just a lil update on my side..
Many friends have been asking me about my studies in Shanghai and when am I leaving for China. Well apparently I'm still waiting for MOE approval, but I'm expecting myself to arrive in Shanghai sometime in late August, say around 20th August.
Need to familiarize myself with the surroundings and find an apartment to live in. There are many administrations to be done too.. It's not easy to study abroad despite the fun and adventurous mood.. Trust me..
Anyway my course starts on 9th Sept. I'm enrolled to Fudan University for a Chinese Language course. Upon completion, I'd be given a certificate certifying my studies. Yes it's not a Master nor PhD degree :)
In the mean time, I might be staying in Singapore or perhaps go back to Jakarta again. Well I'm currently on the look out for short-term job with good pay. So anyone who comes across good deal, please inform me k ;) Drop me a message at this blog :)
I'm really looking forward to this Shanghai study. Other than improving my Chinese linguistic skill, I'd like to see a different culture in a different country. I really feel that this opportunity would be real worthwhile :) Feeling both excited and anxious..
Honestly, there were times when I felt doubtful of my decision to study in China. I don't wanna waste my time anymore and I was kinda freaked out to go abroad alone I guess. I frequented Singapore a lot so I wasn't really scared to come to Singapore for my study in NTU. But China is a new foreign country for me. Moreover, I'm truly concerned about its security and cleanliness of the food. I just hope that I could adapt well there..
2 comments:
Mo, Mos Burger @ Bukit Batok is looking for part timers. I think not only for their Bukit Batok branch. Just try asking one nearest to you, in case u interested. Where d u live now? Clementi?
hey thanks car! but well I'm going back Jkt on 25th July. Be back to Singapore on the 8th Aug :) I guess I don't need the job anymore.. :) Thanks btw! :)
Post a Comment