
Hmm seems like most of my recent postings revolved around food.. Well it can't be helped I guess. Been pigging out for the past 3weeks! Basically it's all about food and shopping here in Jakarta.. Boring eh.. So people, try other location for your getaway k! :p
Anyway let's start on new topic.
I had my hair cut today! Geez.. I don't know. I guess this time people will not believe me when I said that I don't go 'chiong'! It's not that clubbing is bad or whatsoever, but I really don't go.. Can't stand the smoke and loudness. They tend to associate looks with clubbing, I wonder why?! James was really curious and asked me to send him a pic of myself before posting it on the blog. I'm not sure if I should really post it on the blog.. oh well..
Going back to Singapore next week (FINALLY!!!) Miss my boyboy lots.. :( Going to be real busy in Singapore. Lotsa things to do besides shopping, convocation and dates with dear dear :p
1. Book Genting tix and room
2. Check with MOE regarding my bond application
3. Go to UOB Bank
4. Apply China Student Visa (if approved)
5. Book China tour (if approved)
So little time yet so many things to do.. *sobs
3 comments:
i want to see!!!!!
-fiomoe
-_-" I'm coming back this week girl. be patient k ;) heheheh..
waiting for u to grace the 'red carpet' of ntu again... ;)
Post a Comment