Wasted my whole day sleeping throughout! I am still recovering from the hectic from Convo-Genting-Singapore-Jakarta trip I guess. Time really flies, especially when you sleep on it :p just kidding! *haiz actually I wished I could utilize my time better for other activities. Really hate wasting my time this way!
Anyway let me share with you my finding on mask :) SK-II mask is really different! I tried so many different kind of masks, yet none has ever given me the satisfaction I got from SK-II mask. Well the $20 mask worths its every cent! After the treatment, my face becomes much fairer and softer! Darn!!! If only it wasn't so costly.. I guess the saying is true "yi fen chien yi fen huo"
I really like my new hairstyle now. I guess short hair suits me better :) Had the haircut at Cineleisure Supercuts two days before my flight. I personally think that the skill was just fine and the service wasn't really that bad, but my hair turned out real great. Perhaps it's after-cut feeling :p
My study to Shanghai has been approved by MOE finally! All left are only preparation of banker's guarantee, China visa application and apartment hunting in Shanghai. Applying visa in Jakarta aint an easy task, so I guess I'd process it once I'm back in Singapore. *phew* Looks like I'm gonna be real busy in Singapore then. I hope two weeks would be enough to settle all these..
To all my friends, I hope to be able to catch up with you when I'm back. If time doesn't permit, I'd see you again in Singapore k :) I'd still be back after all, with even better Chinese hopefully!! hahahha..
0 comments:
Post a Comment