Taiwan 7D trip was cancelled since my dad and bro were unable to apply visa in Singapore. Now I learnt that visa application to other countries can be done ONLY in your residence country, except for China. *haiz.. We were truly disappointed as we were really looking forward to the trip. Fortunately we still had our Genting 4D3N trip in plan..
My first night in Genting was pretty interesting. As expected from someone who turns 21 this year, I entered the casino to try my luck in gambling :p First round on 'Tai Sai' table was break even..Took a break and continue on second round. Me and my uncle decided to cooperate after we lost all our capital. We gambled till dawn and decided to call it a night after winning double our capital. hahahahah...
The next day, I woke up with a very bad headache and sore throat. Guess it was due to the late night, lack of rest and dehydration. Went to reflexology to get a chair massage to release the tension on my neck and shoulder. To my surprise, I fainted (yes AGAIN). I was lucky enough to be saved by a chinese doctor who gave me a foot reflexology to heal my pain..
It's amazing how your feet can tell you so much about your body. This doctor could understand my body condition, even to my period frequency, eating habit and lifestyle, only through pressing my feet! Don't underestimate the power of foot reflexology man! He instantly healed my headache and release the tension on my back! Call me blessed man!
I learnt from my experience. Now I'm going to take real good care of my own health. He actually told me stuff that really scares me, so I better be serious now. In fact, I've been living a healthy lifestyle, minus the exercise though :p
Anyway my appetite been real good for the past few days. It's due to the weather I presume. I had meals like every 2-3hours! hahahaha.. The price of food here is crazy! It's even more expensive than Singapore!! Goodness... I guess they hike the price cos I remember that it wasn't this expensive in 2003..
Well since my Taiwan trip is cancelled, I'm going back to Jakarta again on 25th July. Be back to Singapore on 9th August though and should be flying off to Shanghai sometime around 20th August. So guys, I catch up with ya all in August k :)
2 comments:
Juz 4 ya,
I'm sorry for what happened. Sorry for being unpatient. I know that you had good intentions .. Sorry...
ger ar, listen to advice hor.. be guai. =)
-j
Post a Comment