Sunday, August 21, 2005

D-Day

Now I know the reason behind my sluggishness for the past few days. It's the time of the month! That explains my short-temper, appetite, lethargy and mood swing! ArGhHHhhhh!!! I hate these period.. The trouble that I have to go through.. The pain that it caused.. The blood shed.. Why we, females, have to suffer from these? Why is it there in the first place?!

Today I had to cancel two appointments due to the cramp! My body just didn't feel right. Be it standing, sitting, lying, crouching, the pain is just there!! It's been long since my last cramp I guess (or perhaps I depend on pills too much). Thanks to James' mom though for the hotbod that she just bought. It really helps relieving the pain.. I felt much better soon..

In case you're wondering what a hotbod is, it's a pillow filled up with wheat beans for therapeutic purpose. It can be used both cold and hot to relieve pain, headache etc. Just put it in the microwave for 30secs for hot effect and fridge for cold effect :) Nowadays it comes with different types of scent and shape.. The on that I'm using now is honeysuckle :)

Come to think about it, I should get one in Shanghai. It'd be useful for winter or my next period, whichever comes first..

Having a long day tomorrow.. Early in the morning I'd be collecting my visa from China Embassy, afterwards proceed to settle my banker's guarantee in UOB Plaza which I have to pass to MOE in exchange for approval letter.. Running around again tomorrow.. -_-'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh i used 2 have those REALLY painful ones, cannot even do anything, jus lie on the bed and curl up and not move... then i started taking the painkillers, and a while later the pain jus stopped coming.


-fiomoe

Mona said...

I did that in the past but decided to stop the dependence.. Going for natural one :p

How's life gurl.. been long since I heard from you..

Anonymous said...

take care ... wish u feel better now