Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ronald's Blog

I guess everyone has to surrender to the raging blogging trend, and that doesn't exclude Ronald! bwahahhahaha *evil laughter..

When I first started blogging, he was surprised and was pretty against it. Okay.. perhaps against was too strong as a word.. However, he found reading a blog is a waste of time, not to mention writing one. I had to endure so many series of lecture about how one can actually spend his/her time wisely by exercising, reading books, sourcing for information through the net, relaxing through games etc, anything other than blogging..

Nevertheless, I continued my blog as a means to update my friends on my activities :) He, eventually, spared his time to read my blog and learnt about my activities throughout.. To me, it's a good improvement I guess, knowing he was so negative about blogging..

However, as time goes by, perhaps by seeing how blog has emerged as a trend, Ronald now has a BLOG!!! *bwahahhahahah.. miracle does happen! :p

Anyway, I'm going to be an angel by sharing to you all his newly created and decorated blog ;) It's a blog full of information on geeky stuff such as books, computers, IT, investments etc. So for those who wish to enrich your knowledge, find out what you can learn there ;) Just click on the title, it's linked to the blog :)

Ronald, you have to thank me for promoting your blog! A decent meal would be sufficient ;)

0 comments: