Lately I have been in bad health condition. Perhaps it's the weather. Perhaps it's the stress. Perhaps it's the wine. Perhaps it's the sleeping habit. Definitely it's NOT the eating habit. I have been eating well and regularly, not on time though, but well I eat! I have my lunch and dinner ALWAYS!
I feel tired easily when I go out for long hours or stay out too late. I wonder why. I guess I'm getting OLDDDD.. I feel the difference when I was still in my teens and now that I'm in my 20-s. I made it sounds as if I'm reeeaaaalll OLLLDDD eh -_-'
I guess my Shanghai trip is stressing me out. Going to a new country with no friends/family at all. It kinda freaks me out esp. because I'm a girl. The pressure is there. The fear is there. The stress is there. I won't be able to relax until I'm there. And I know the first few months will be full of adventures for me. I'm feeling both excited and anxious..
I ask myself often if this is the right choice, if I made a correct decision. I have gone this far though. There's no way of turning back. I guess I have to make it a right choice even if it was not in the first place. No matter what, I have to gained the best out of it! This is what I'm telling myself, but well.. we shall see :p
Wish me the best k! I'd need all the luck, prayer, support etc here..
0 comments:
Post a Comment