Today is my country's independence day and yet I FORGOT!! Ouchh.. I guess it can't be helped. It has been a while since the last time I actually celebrated it. Let me count.. hmmm.. 4 years? 5 years? Can't really remember. Oh well.. I'm really losing my identity.. NOOOOO!!!
I'm done with most of the administrations I need to do here. I hope there'd be no more unexpected to come. The medical check up was shocking enough, to think that China Embassy ONLY recognize medical check up from SGH! The extra cost was difficult to bear nor accept..
It's pretty confirmed that I'm leaving Singapore sometime around 25th August. So Andrew, let's meet up after you come back from Lampung! Yeah!!! We shall! We shall! Sonny was suggesting a KTV session.. What do you guys think? TYH, give idea! Anyway no more fancy food please. The hole in my pocket is bigger than Sonny's now that he had job offer. Hmm.. Let's make Sonny treats! Yay Yay!! :p
3 comments:
Medical Check-Up? Last time I applied for a Visa to go to China, I dun remember going for one... Could be that mine is a tourist visa....
Well, one idea is to do a bbq at andrew's place!! Buy own food and etc, budget low, but........ added work... but since mona is so free, yeah its ok =)
tyh, you're as free as me! Goodness! Stop living in your virtual world! How's new sem btw ;) Any chio-bu?? :p
Post a Comment