Can't believe how a goverment body could be so irresponsible!!! Guess what happened?! I submitted my documents for application of bond deferment in early June. Called in yesterday to inquire for the status and they told me that they lost my application?!!
I clearly handed in to the customer service and asked them to pass it to the relevant person (in name!). And now she told me that she doesn't have it in her record?!!! I was like @#%!#^%$@^@$!!! Then she asked me to resubmit my application...
I'm really speechless.. lost of words.. no idea of what to say... Can't believe that they could be so careless.. so irresponsible.. .....................................................................................................
6 comments:
omg, then how?
-fiomoe
re-submit the application.. don't really have any other choice do I.. haiz.. -_-"
go there and give them a piece of ur mind. @Q$%&^$##%^&*~~~!!@@
-fiomoe
Be careful of wat you write in the blog... especially about govt body.... dun want to be sue of deflamation yeah??
Chuck
Defamation.
what a pitty...
hehe, don't worry, everything gonna be fine.
all the best...
Post a Comment